September 13, 2010

A Different Spin



Mark Hoppus of Blink-182 and +44 fame is coming out with his own music talk show entitled "A DIFFERENT SPIN", which will feature comedian Amy Schumer as co-host. The bit below is straight from wikipedia.

The show’s first press release was on June 22, 2010. Mark Hoppus stated "I am stoked to join the Fuse family and have a show where I can talk about a topic that I'm passionate about, music. More importantly, I'm excited to force millions of people to watch me on a weekly basis on national television."

The show's premiere is on September 16th on FUSE TV, but surely youtubers will steal clips for us to observe. Here is a few promo clips for the talk show below.










Show's Official Site: http://trustmeiminaband.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment